4 hours, which was consistent with the typical timescale for moist slantwise convection released from conditional symmetric instability.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Conditional Symmetric Instability
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Supported Instruction
- Computer Systems Installation
- Computer Systems Integration
- Computers & Structures, Inc
- Computers & Structures, Inc.
- Computers and Structures, Inc.
- Con-Serv Industries, Inc. (waste disposal; Sterling, VA)
- Concept Systems, Inc.
- Concours de Saut International
- Conditional Sentence of Imprisonment (Canada)
- Confederación Sindical Internacional (Spanish)
- Confédération Syndicale Internationale (French: International Trade Union Confederation)
- Conference Systems, Inc.
- Confidential Supervisory Information (financial regulations)
- Configuration Status Item
- Congregation Shearith Israel (Dallas, TX)
- Congregation Sons of Israel (New York)
- Conseils et Services Immobiliers (French: Consulting and Real Estate Services)
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones (Spanish)
- Consensual Sexual Intercourse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initial fields from the Rapid Update Cycle (RUC) model at the time indicate the presence of ample moisture and strong frontogenesis in the presence of weak conditional symmetric instability over the region.