2 (e), the principle that "all available sanctions other than incarceration that are reasonable in the circumstances should be considered for all offenders, with particular attention to the circumstances of Aboriginal offenders"; and * the new or enhanced diversion and sentencing options introduced into the Code by C-41, especially the conditional sentence of imprisonment.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Conditional Sentence of Imprisonment (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Standards and Interfaces (journal)
- Computer Supported Instruction
- Computer Systems Installation
- Computer Systems Integration
- Computers & Structures, Inc
- Computers & Structures, Inc.
- Computers and Structures, Inc.
- Con-Serv Industries, Inc. (waste disposal; Sterling, VA)
- Concept Systems, Inc.
- Concours de Saut International
- Conditional Symmetric Instability
- Confederación Sindical Internacional (Spanish)
- Confédération Syndicale Internationale (French: International Trade Union Confederation)
- Conference Systems, Inc.
- Confidential Supervisory Information (financial regulations)
- Configuration Status Item
- Congregation Shearith Israel (Dallas, TX)
- Congregation Sons of Israel (New York)
- Conseils et Services Immobiliers (French: Consulting and Real Estate Services)
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have already heard of counsel seeking what has been informally referred to as a "Knoblauch application", by which they hoped to attain a conditional sentence of imprisonment with a residential treatment requirement for a mentally disordered offender.