Table 5 shows the conditional probability table that shows the conditional probability of pH given TDS and EC.
What does CPT stand for?
CPT stands for Conditional Probability Table
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPT
We have 378 other meanings of CPT in our Acronym Attic
- Composition Placement Test (Canada)
- Compound Pharmaceutical Technologies (Daphne, AL)
- Comprehensive Performance Test
- Comprehensive Physical Therapy (Pennsylvania)
- Computer Program Tapes (NASA)
- Computer Program Test
- Computer Project On Technology
- Computer Technology
- Concrete Prism Test
- Cone Penetration Test (geotechnical)
- Cone Penetrometer Technology
- Cone Penetrometer Test
- Confederation of Passenger Transport (UK)
- Consejo Permanente de Trabajadores (Spanish: Permanent Congress of Workers, Nicaragua)
- Constant Power Throttling
- Consumer Project on Technology
- Continuous Performance Test (Conners)
- Continuous Polyethylene
- Continuous Professional Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
These probabilities are stored in Conditional Probability Tables (CPT) and quantify the strength of the dependencies between variables which are connected in the BN structure (Bromley et al.