Conditional logistic regression was used to estimate odd ratios of the association with PSA levels at age 40-60, 40-55 and 40-50 years (comparing cases and controls).
What does CLR stand for?
CLR stands for Conditional Logistic Regression
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CLR
We have 146 other meanings of CLR in our Acronym Attic
- Comb-Line Resonator
- Combat Logistics Regiment (US Marine Corps)
- Combat Loss Replacement
- Combined Line & Recording
- Commercial Loan Review
- Common Language Runtime (Microsoft .NET)
- Commonwealth Law Reports (Australian's High Court law reporter)
- Complex Linear Regression
- Computer Language Research
- Consortium for Lexical Research (New Mexico)
- Contact Lens Relief (Clear Eyes)
- Container Loading
- Context Likelihood of Relatedness (algorithm)
- Contingent Liability Record
- Contingent Liability Report
- Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest (authors of the book "Introduction to Algorithms")
- Correlated Low-Rank
- Council on Library Resources
- Covert Laser Read
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conditional logistic regression was used to assess associations between ASD outcomes and exposure to antigens in selected time periods.
They used conditional logistic regression models to examine the relationship between hsCRP and AMD and pooled findings using meta-analytic techniques.
Risk factors for mycobacteriosis (demographic, temporal, enclosure, and exposure characteristics as well as translocation history) were evaluated with univariate and multivariable conditional logistic regression analyses.
Inference using conditional logistic regression with missing covariates, Biometrics, 54: 295-303.
We used conditional logistic regression to estimate odds ratios, which were taken as direct estimates of rate ratios and 95% CIs (21 ).
We used a conditional logistic regression to examine which combination of factors would predict the classification of a pain as MD .
Evaluations/Measurements: We used conditional logistic regression to explore the association between community air pollution and 91 electrophysiologist-confirmed episodes of PAF among 29 subjects.