Bivariate and multivariate conditional logistic regression analyses were used to determine risk factors associated with infection.
What does CLR stand for?
CLR stands for Conditional Logistic Regression
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CLR
We have 146 other meanings of CLR in our Acronym Attic
- Comb-Line Resonator
- Combat Logistics Regiment (US Marine Corps)
- Combat Loss Replacement
- Combined Line & Recording
- Commercial Loan Review
- Common Language Runtime (Microsoft .NET)
- Commonwealth Law Reports (Australian's High Court law reporter)
- Complex Linear Regression
- Computer Language Research
- Consortium for Lexical Research (New Mexico)
- Contact Lens Relief (Clear Eyes)
- Container Loading
- Context Likelihood of Relatedness (algorithm)
- Contingent Liability Record
- Contingent Liability Report
- Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest (authors of the book "Introduction to Algorithms")
- Correlated Low-Rank
- Council on Library Resources
- Covert Laser Read
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four matched controls per case were selected by incidence density sampling, and rate ratios (RR) were estimated by conditional logistic regression.
They used conditional logistic regression to assess mortality.
We used a conditional logistic regression to examine which combination of factors would predict the classification of a pain as MD .
Evaluations/Measurements: We used conditional logistic regression to explore the association between community air pollution and 91 electrophysiologist-confirmed episodes of PAF among 29 subjects.
In the case-crossover analysis, the risk odds ratio derived from conditional logistic regression indicated that the likelihood of infection with gonorrhea or chlamydia was significantly lower during intervals in which a woman consistently used condoms than during intervals in which she never used them (odds ratio, 0.
On multiple conditional logistic regression, gastroschisis was associated with high CO exposure (odds ratio 2.
In addition to analyses conducted within each stratum, we conducted analyses for all strata combined using conditional logistic regression analysis for matched sets in which propensity stratum was the matching variable (Breslow and Day 1980).