A new module expands the Siplus CMS2000 condition monitoring system from the division with additional inputs for vibration sensors.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Condition Monitoring System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Management System (Unisys)
- Computer/Mathematical Sciences (various universities)
- Computerized Medical Systems, Inc.
- Computerized Monitoring System
- Computing & Management Sciences
- Computing and Media Services
- COMSEC Material System
- Concept Mécano Soudure (French construction company)
- Concerned Member State (mutual recognition procedure for registration of medicines)
- Condensed Matter Science
- Conference and Meeting Services (various organizations)
- Conference Management Software
- Conference Management System
- Conference Media Services Australia
- Configuration Management Specialist
- Configuration Management System
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome (inherited muscular disorder)
- Congestion Management System
- Connect Media Services
- Connect Messaging Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
A condition monitoring system permanently monitors key elements of the system's functionality and performance levels.
This plan will be implemented gradually and Prosig was selected to install their Protor Vibration Condition Monitoring System in three Iberdrola power stations.
Under the trial program, the Vindicator(R) Laser Wind Sensor (LWS) significantly increased power output and simultaneously reduced the off-axis stress loads of the NPPD test turbine, as demonstrated by third-party instrumentation provided by SWANtech's SWANwind(TM) Condition Monitoring System.
By using the latest condition monitoring systems and services, manufacturing companies can reduce the risk and costs associated with unforeseen breakdowns to production plant and machinery.
com General Physics Corporation, a subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation, today announced a recently awarded contract with Progress Energy to provide its EtaPRO Performance and Condition Monitoring System for Progress Energy's fossil power generation plants.