amp;#8221; Together, MathWorks Simulink and the LDRA tool suite create instrumented code that can be built using the selected compiler and executed via the LDRA tool suite to achieve full code coverage whether statement, branch or decision, or modified condition/decision coverage (MC/DC) of code created from Simulink models and manual code.
What does C/DC stand for?
C/DC stands for Condition/Decision Coverage
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 766 other meanings of C/DC in our Acronym Attic
- Cat Diet (cat food)
- Civil Defense
- Compression/Distraction (bone fractures)
- Control and Display
- Control Data
- Cup-to-Disc Ratio (ophthalmology)
- Clean/Dry/Intact (incision site)