Thereafter we discuss how this can be related with both Gribov's theory of Quark Confinement, and also with EQPET/TSC model for condensed matter nuclear science (aka low-energy reaction or "cold fusion") .
What does CMNS stand for?
CMNS stands for Condensed Matter Nuclear Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMNS
We have 14 other meanings of CMNS in our Acronym Attic
- Co-Management of Natural Resources
- Committee on Military Nutrition Research (National Academy of Science)
- Common Mode Noise Rejection (electronic devices)
- Centre for Micro and Nano Systems (Hong Kong)
- Centre for Molecular Nanoscience (University of Leeds; England, UK)
- Chiang Mai Night Safari (Thailand)
- Classical & Medieval Numismatic Society
- Combat Mission Needs Statement
- Communications Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences (University of Maryland)
- Connection-Mode Network Service
- Customer Managed Network System
- Canberra Monaro N Scale Group (model railway club; Australia)
- Common Software
- Canada Men's National Team
- China Mulans Nano Tech Corp. Ltd.
- Common Mission Network Transport
- caudal medial nucleus of the solitary tract
- Convención Marco de las Naciones Unidas Sobre Cambio Climático
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover ACS symposium series; 998 QC794 Editors Marwan, a chemist based in Germany, and California-based Krivit (editor, New Energy Times) begin with an introduction to the terminology and a history of this controversial field, which they state was labelled erroneously as "cold fusion" when introduced in 1989, but is more accurately identified as low energy nuclear reactions (LENR), in the field of condensed matter nuclear science.