Summary: Emirates National Oil Co, or Enoc, said on Sunday that it has started importing condensate from Qatar to replace Iranian oil.
What does CNDS stand for?
CNDS stands for Condensate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNDS
We have 11 other meanings of CNDS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Neurodegenerative Disease Research (University of Pennsylvania)
- Conductor (railroads)
- Consiliul National al Dizabilitatii din Romania (Romanian)
- Corporate Network for Disaster Response (est. 1990; Philippines)
- Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers (TV show)
- Call Number Delivery System
- Calling Name Delivery Service (Ameritech)
- Center for Networking and Distributed Systems (Johns Hopkins University)
- Communication Networks and Distributed Systems Modeling and Simulation Conference
- Computer Networks and Distributed Systems (conference; research)
- Crank-Nicolson Direct-Splitting
- Chinese National Digital Seismic Network
- Computer Network Defense Service Provider
- Centre National de Documentation Scientifique et Technique (French: National Center for Scientific and Technical Documentation; Belgium)
- Centre National de Documentation sur le Tabac et la Santé (French: National Clearinghouse on Tobacco and Health)
- capacity at normal desire to void
- Cable Network Engineer
- Canada New England
- Canadian National Exhibition
- Carrier Noise Estimator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dolphin -- Storage, export facilities Project name: Dolphin Energy Condensate Storage Expansion and Transport Facilities Name of client: Dolphin Energy Limited Budget: $212 million Main contractor: Qatar Engineering and Construction Company (Qcon) Facility type: Gas processing Status: EPC Feed: Not known PMC: JGC Corp Location: Ras Laffan Project status Dolphin Energy Ltd plans to build a storage and export infrastructure to handle the produced condensate and sulphur at its onshore plant in Ras Laffan Industrial City.
DOHA QATAR'S second condensate refinery under construction at Ras Laffan is expected to commence production in 2015.
The atoms in a Bose-Einstein condensate share a collective quantum persona that has wave properties at macroscopic scales and can show patterns of interference, just as waves on a pond do.
1 MCF/d of gas and 188 b/d of condensate from Triassic TAGI sands, and Baguel-2 tested 1.
Previously, steam was supplied to the back of the dryer and condensate came out from both the front and the back of the dryer section.
When the trap is subject to a low rate of rotation, the condensate does not exhibit any net circulation, unlike a classical fluid that will circulate with the trap.
This is because the condensate is not popular among Abu Dhabi's term clients, and the output now goes to the two condensate splitters at the Ruwais refining complex (see DT No.