Most recently, she was Senior Executive Director at Conde Nast Media Group overseeing the multi-brand sales for fashion, beauty, accessories and other key categories.
What does CNMG stand for?
CNMG stands for Conde Nast Media Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNMG
We have 3 other meanings of CNMG in our Acronym Attic
- Celestial Nickel Mining Exploration Corporation (Philippines)
- Central New Mexico Electric Cooperative
- China National Machinery and Equipment Corp.
- China National Machinery and Equipment Group (contractor)
- Centre for Near and Middle Eastern Studies (UK)
- Cabrillo National Monument Foundation
- Chipping Norton Music Festival (UK)
- Cincinnati New Markets Fund (Cincinnati, OH)
- Cyber National Mission Force (US Air Force)
- Caribbean New Media Group (Trinidad)
- California Network of Mental Health Clients
- Caisse Nationale des Monuments Historiques et des Sites (French: National Fund of Historic Monuments and Sites)
- Certified Newborn Massage Instructor
- Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands
- Communications Network Management Interface
- Comité National du Matériel d'Incendie et de Sécurité (French: National Committee for Fire Equipment and Safety)
- Comite National Malveillance Incendie Securite (French fire safety committee)
- Colegiul National Mihail Kogalniceanu (school; Galati, Romania)
- Canadian National Mathematics League
- Club Nautique de la Marine à Lorient (French nautical club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conde Nast produces 28 consumer magazines, five b2b magazines produced by its Fairchild Publications unit, five destination web sites, the Conde Nast Media Group and the Shared Services Center.