Concurrent engineering introduces parallelism into our design process so that we can shorten, accelerate or recover our schedules.
What does C/E stand for?
C/E stands for Concurrent Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of C/E
We have 138 other meanings of C/E in our Acronym Attic
- Communications/Data Management
- Configuration/Data Management
- Configuration/Data Manager
- Configuration/Data Management Plan
- Continuous/Discrete Time
- Calculated-to-Experimental (value or ratio)
- Calculation Experiment
- cellular to extracellular ratio
- Chief Engineer
- CAAT (Controlled Amino Acid Therapy)/Enhancer Binding Protein
- Capillary/Muscle Fiber (physiology)
- Carried Forward
- Center Frequency
- Configuration/Failure Analysis
- Confidential/Foreign Government Information - Modified Handling
- Captive Flight
- Cost Fixed Price Indefinite Quantity
- Center of Gravity (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
143 TS176 Some 110 papers explore new methodologies, techniques, and tools based on Web technologies required to support the key objectives of concurrent engineering.
These factors drive the need for innovative approaches during the SDD phase like DFMA workshops and other concurrent engineering techniques to quickly and efficiently focus the development team on meeting the schedule and cost targets.
CONCURRENT ENGINEERING Concurrent, or "simultaneous," engineering describes the process by which a company's product teams work with vendors and customers.
REDUCING LEAD TIMES Sophisticated engineering capabilities and strategic partnerships with customers have combined to make concurrent engineering a reality for some moldmakers and customers.