What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Concours de Saut International
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Computer Standards and Interfaces (journal)
- Computer Supported Instruction
- Computer Systems Installation
- Computer Systems Integration
- Computers & Structures, Inc
- Computers & Structures, Inc.
- Computers and Structures, Inc.
- Con-Serv Industries, Inc. (waste disposal; Sterling, VA)
- Concept Systems, Inc.
- Conditional Sentence of Imprisonment (Canada)
- Conditional Symmetric Instability
- Confederación Sindical Internacional (Spanish)
- Confédération Syndicale Internationale (French: International Trade Union Confederation)
- Conference Systems, Inc.
- Confidential Supervisory Information (financial regulations)
- Configuration Status Item
- Congregation Shearith Israel (Dallas, TX)
- Congregation Sons of Israel (New York)
- Conseils et Services Immobiliers (French: Consulting and Real Estate Services)