Concise International Chemical Assessment Document (CICAD) 73, Mono- and disubstituted methyltin, butyltin, and oetyltin compounds (World Health Organization, Geneva) 2006.
What does CICAD stand for?
CICAD stands for Concise International Chemical Assessment Document(s)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CICAD
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (UK)
- Curaçao Information & Communication Association
- Comisión Internacional para la Conservación del Atún Atlántico (Spanish)
- California Indian Cultural Awareness Conference
- Canadian Insurance Claim Arbitration Committee
- Capital Improvements Citizens Advisory Committee (Ada County Highway District; Idaho)
- Caucasus International Consortium for Academic Cooperation
- Centre for Innovation in Culture and the Arts in Canada (Thompson Rivers University; Kamloops, BC, Canada)
- Congressional Internet Caucus Advisory Committee
- Comision Interamericana para el Control del Abuso de Drogas (Inter-American Drug Abuse Control Commission)
- Coordination Intercommunautaire contre l'Antisémitisme et la Diffamation (French: Intercommunity Coordination against Anti-Semitism and Defamation; Switzerland)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Computational and Dynamical Analysis (University of Manchester; Manchester, England, UK)
- Cochlear Implant Club and Advisory Association (est. 1984; hearing)
- Configurable Instrument Control and Data Acquisition (astronomy software)
- Cook Inlet Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (Kenai, Alaska)
- Centro Integral de Capacitación y Desarrollo Kallawaya (Spanish: Kallawaya Center for Training and Development; Bolivia)
- Concise International Chemical Assessment Documents
- Committee Investigating Cartographic Entity, Definitions, and Standards
- China International Cartoon and Animation Festival
- Compagnie Industrielle des Combustibles Atomiques Frittes, France
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IPCS INCHEM collection includes: * Environmental Health Criteria Monographs * Concise International Chemical Assessment Documents * Health and Safety Guides * International Chemical Safety Cards * IPCS/EC Evaluation of Antidotes Series * JECFA (Joint Expert Committee on Food Additives) - Monographs and Evaluations * JMPR (Joint Meeting on Pesticide Residues) - Monographs and Evaluations * Pesticide Data Sheets * Poisons Information Monographs * Screening Information Data Set for High Production Volume Chemicals * CIS Chemical Information * International Agency for Research on Cancer - Summaries and Evaluations Other chemical safety information from international bodies will be added progressively to the collection.