stands for Concerns of Police Survivors, a support group for families of police officers killed in the line of duty.
What does COPS stand for?
COPS stands for Concerns of Police Survivors (support group for families of policemen killed on duty)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COPS
We have 137 other meanings of COPS in our Acronym Attic
- Community Oriented Policing Specialist
- Community Outreach Police Station
- Complex Photonic Systems
- Complex Products and Systems
- Computer Oracle and Password System
- Computer Output Processing Service
- Computer-Oriented Partial Sum
- Computerized Officer Planning System
- Computerized Oncology Profile System
- Concentrator Open Primary Server
- Configuration Management On-Line Processing System
- Constables on Patrol
- Contingency Operations, Space
- Control of Power Systems (research group)
- Convective and Orographically-Induced Precipitation Study (Germany)
- Create On-Line Password System
- Create On-Line Procurement System
- Crystal Operated Paint Sensor (paintball marker technology)
- Current Operations
- Customer Owned Property Storage
Samples in periodicals archive:
TUFF1 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] TUFF1 announced a partnership with Concerns of Police Survivors, Inc.
Additionally, Glock has given $50,000 to the Concerns of Police Survivors (C.
For assistance and training, agencies can contact Concerns of Police Survivors (COPS) at http://www.
donated $50,000 to Concerns of Police Survivors (COPS) during the 2011 International Association of Chiefs of Police Conference held in Chicago last fall.