[[banner]] The full scope of work to be provided by WorleyParsons includes conceptual engineering, detailed design, material procurement, project management, construction management and commissioning.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Conceptual Engineering (design phase)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Computing Environment (Digest)
- Comunidad Europea (Spanish: European Community)
- Comunidade Europeia (Portuguese: European Community)
- Comunique Europeenne (French)
- Comunita Europea (Italian: European Community)
- Comunità Europea (Italian: European Community)
- Concept Element
- Concept Engineering
- Concept Evaluation
- Concept Exploration (phase)
- Concurrent Engineering
- Conditional Exemption (hazardous waste management; California)
- Conditionally Exempt Generator (environment)
- Conducted Emission
- Configuration Engineering
- Conformite Europeanne (French)
- Conformité Européenne (European health & safety product label)
- Conjugated Estrogen
- Connection Element
- Connection Endpoint
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Henson, head of the Conceptual Engineering and Services business segment of Siemens Energy, said: "The new turbine, named SXT-150, is backed by our vast experience in turbine development.
A preliminary eco-efficiency study in partnership with Fundacao Espaco Eco based on conceptual engineering data showed that each tonne of green polypropylene produced captures and sequesters 2.
The company has achieved considerable success in being selected as a technology provider for a number of projects; however, none of these projects was able to move beyond a conceptual engineering phase.
Explorer also announced that it has completed the conceptual engineering and design of expansion plans that would include a mainline expansion from Houston to Dallas and Dallas to Tulsa, capable of up to an additional 230,000 bpd as well as a spur line expansion from the mainline into the Dallas/Fort Worth market capable of transporting up to an additional 100,000 bpd.
It is a model where the supplier has the greatest responsibility--it develops and executes all the conceptual engineering, basic engineering, and detailed engineering.