The project cut software development costs by 82%; reduced software maintenance costs by 91%; increased new functionality by 34%, while using the existing amount of onboard memory, and halved the concept to production development period.
What does C2P stand for?
C2P stands for Concept to Production
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C2P
We have 13 other meanings of C2P in our Acronym Attic
- Command and Control Office Information Exchange (US Navy)
- Command and Control On-the-Move
- Command & Control On-The-Move
- Chunky to Planar (computer format conversion)
- Circuit To Packet (Lucent)
- Command & Control Processor
- Command and Control Protection (US DoD)
- Command Chain Protocol (cybersecurity)
- Community to People (micro credit)
- Computer-to-Plate (printing)
- Construction-to-Permanent (home purchase financing)
- Consumer to Producer
- Contract to Permanent
- Central Counties Partnership for Power
- Command & Control Proponency Branch Assessment
- Command and Control Personal Computer
- Command and Control for the PC-Combat Net Radio (US DoD)
- Census 2000 Publicity Office (US Census Bureau)
- Commitment to Quality
- Core 2 Quad (Intel processor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Which leads us to believe that should the Ford 427 ever go from concept to production, he'll be first in line to get one.