This GAO report addresses (1) actions taken by NASA to effectively implement the disciplined processes needed to manage IEMP and (2) the extent to which NASA has considered the strategic issues associated with developing a concept of operations and defining standard business processes.
What does COO stand for?
COO stands for Concept of Operation
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of COO
We have 60 other meanings of COO in our Acronym Attic
- Cessna Owner Organization (aircraft)
- Change of Ownership (various organizations)
- Chief Operating Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Ordnance Officer (UK)
- Chiefs of Ontario (Canada)
- Children of Opportunity
- College of Opticians of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Combined Obstacles Overlay
- Come on Over (Internet slang)
- Communities of Opportunity (San Francisco, CA)
- Conception Orientée Objet (French: Object-Oriented Design; software development)
- Conduct of Operations
- confirmation of ownership
- Consideration of Others
- Conspiracy of One (Offspring song)
- Constraint and Object Oriented
- Continuity of Operations
- Cost of Opperation
- Cost of Ownership
- Cotonou, Benin - Cotonou (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, an AIS concept of operations drafted by the Third Fleet staff and facilitated by Naval Warfare Development Command quickly evolved from first draft to Commander Fleet Forces Command approval in less than a year.
The following are a few of the major efforts and their primary purpose: * Joint Test and Evaluation (JT&E)-numerous multi-year tests examining inter-service integration issues in designated mission areas, * Joint Expeditionary Force Exercise (JEFX)-annual/biennial exercises focused on CSAF-directed integration issues, * Joint Interoperability Testing (JIT)-certifies system as compliant with all joint interoperability requirements, * Weapon Systems Evaluation Program (WSEP)-annual weapons delivery evaluations, * Tactics Development and Evaluation (TD&E)-evaluations of specifically tasked concept of operations and development of potential alternatives, and * Foreign Materiel Exploitation (FME)-testing of newly acquired, foreign military hardware.
Army's new concept of operations on brigade combat teams.
As USASC's Network Operations Common Operational Picture (NETCOP) platform, Formula will help support a concept of operations that generates increased combat power by networking the sensors, decision makers, and shooters to achieve shared awareness, increased speed of command, higher tempo of operations, greater lethality, and increased survivability.