A possible definition of the concept of logistics is applying the 6 P: right amount of goods right at the right time, right quality at the right cost, at the right place.
What does CONLOG stand for?
CONLOG stands for Concept of Logistics (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Consejo Nacional Indio de Venezuela (Spanish: National Indigenous Council of Venezuela)
- Canadian Oncology Nursing Journal
- Conjunctival (relating to the layer of tissue beneath the cornea)
- Contingency Plans for Job Actions
- Consejo Nacional de la Juventud (Guatemala)
- National Coalition of Latino Clergy and Christian Leaders
- Confederación Latinoamericana de la Industria Gráfica (Spanish)
- Computational Natural Language Learning (Conference)
- Conference on Natural Language Learning
- Concept of Maritime Operations (NATO)
- Consolidated Message Distribution Library
- Confederacion Sudamericana de Futbol
- Conselho Nacional de Metrologia, Normalização E Qualidade Industrial (Portuguese: National Council of Metrology, Standardization and Industrial Quality; Brazil)
- Conflict Model
- Connecticut (old style)
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
Samples in periodicals archive:
It might even include the service department of your auto dealer, if maintenance and repair are part of your concept of logistics.
Later in the decade there was a move to combine physical distribution with physical supply and to emphasize the broader concept of logistics.
Established 30 years ago as the National Materials Handling Centre to provide industry with expert advice and support in the new concept of Logistics, the Consultancy covers the entire supply chain working in all sectors of the industry.
Our task, then, is to marry the concept of logistics as outlined in Joint Publication 4-0 with the Agile Combat Support competency found in AFDD-1.