CSDA includes four focus areas: (1) Device/Network Access, the development of four specific mobile environments in coordination with NSA, DoD CIO, DA CIO/G-6, and ASA(ALT)/PEO Soldier; (2) The Army Marketplace, the coordination with the DA CIO/G-6 to develop a functional Army Apps Marketplace; (3) TRADOC Policy, the documentation of Apps development, validation and management ICW with TRADOC G 3/5/7, TCM dL, and DA CIO/G-6; and, (4) Concept Exploration, the continuation of Apps development and mobile apps pilot programs within the TRADOC Centers of Excellence.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Concept Exploration (phase)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Computing Element
- Computing Environment (Digest)
- Comunidad Europea (Spanish: European Community)
- Comunidade Europeia (Portuguese: European Community)
- Comunique Europeenne (French)
- Comunita Europea (Italian: European Community)
- Comunità Europea (Italian: European Community)
- Concept Element
- Concept Engineering
- Concept Evaluation
- Conceptual Engineering (design phase)
- Concurrent Engineering
- Conditional Exemption (hazardous waste management; California)
- Conditionally Exempt Generator (environment)
- Conducted Emission
- Configuration Engineering
- Conformite Europeanne (French)
- Conformité Européenne (European health & safety product label)
- Conjugated Estrogen
- Connection Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GAO report, however, said NARA's figures do not include "nondevelopmental costs," such as research, project management, and concept exploration.
This was certainly not what the ICC program did in the past, In the past, based on the IPPA 2000, it was actually aimed at innovative confinement concepts at the concept exploration level.
Manned Systems The TSM UAV/ACS has been conducting concept exploration of the program in conjunction with the Product Manager, Aerial Common Sensor, and three industry teams for the past 18 months.
Under the scope of the contract, CSC will provide engineering, logistics, program management and financial management services to support NAVSEA through all phases of ship and weapon systems life cycles, including technology development, concept exploration, design, specification development, construction/production, test and evaluation, certification, operation, maintenance, improvement/modernization, overhaul and refueling, salvage and disposal.