While some enterprises are using Hadoop as an important resource, for the most part enterprises are only now starting to move from concept evaluations to pilot programs to production - first for single point applications and ultimately, for most organizations, to enterprise platforms.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Concept Evaluation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Computers and Education (journal)
- Computing Element
- Computing Environment (Digest)
- Comunidad Europea (Spanish: European Community)
- Comunidade Europeia (Portuguese: European Community)
- Comunique Europeenne (French)
- Comunita Europea (Italian: European Community)
- Comunità Europea (Italian: European Community)
- Concept Element
- Concept Engineering
- Concept Exploration (phase)
- Conceptual Engineering (design phase)
- Concurrent Engineering
- Conditional Exemption (hazardous waste management; California)
- Conditionally Exempt Generator (environment)
- Conducted Emission
- Configuration Engineering
- Conformite Europeanne (French)
- Conformité Européenne (European health & safety product label)
- Conjugated Estrogen
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rosneft and ExxonMobil selected Vostochniy Offshore Structures Construction Yard to conduct a concept evaluation and feasibility study for a platform capable of exploring Kara Sea's shallow waters.
A breeding program that combines laboratory and field phenotyping with proof of concept evaluation of traits at the beginning of the selection program would greatly enhance confidence in a high-throughput laboratory or field screen, and avoid investment in screens that do not yield value.
NaREC is a centre of excellence, fast-tracking concept evaluation, feasibility studies, prototype evaluation and testing through to early commercialisation to build a new and vibrant industry in renewables within the region.
One such is the RAVE (Rapid Vibration Evaluation) program, initially developed by Zeuna Starker, which reduces the modeling time needed for concept evaluation from four weeks to one day.
ColorWorks NYC provides an array of services including technical and color trend seminars, one-on-one consulting, and concept evaluation.
Army Training and Doctrine Command Concept Evaluation Program (CEP) proposal.
says in some instances, such as for preliminary ad concept evaluation, Web-based interviews have replaced traditional in-person focus groups.