StoneFly Networks' i1000 and i1500 Storage Concentrators combine the functionality of iSCSI-based storage routers, bridges, and extensible logical volume managers to provide all-in-one storage virtualization appliances.
What does CNC stand for?
CNC stands for Concentrator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNC
We have 317 other meanings of CNC in our Acronym Attic
- Community Nutrition Center (Bangladesh)
- Compagnie Nouvelle des Conteneurs (French transport company)
- Complemented Natural Code (coding theory)
- Complex Number Calculator
- Comprehensive Neuroscience Center (various locations)
- Computer Network Consultants (various locations)
- Computer Numeric Code
- Computer Numerical Control (manufacturing)
- Computer Numerically Controlled
- Computerized Numerically Controlled
- Concerned Citizen Party
- Condensation Nuclei Counter
- Confederación Nacional Campesina (Spanish: National Peasant Confederation, Mexico)
- Confédération Nationale de la Construction (French: National Confederation of Construction; Belgium)
- Confédération Nationale des Cadres (French: National Confederation of Executives; Belgium)
- Configurable Network Computing
- Congreso Nacional de Canarias (National Congress of the Canary Islands; separatist group)
- Conseil National de la Chirurgie (French: National Board of Surgery)
- Conseil National de la Communication (French: National Council for Communication)
- Conseil National de la Comptabilité (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the most compelling technological developments driving the analysts' estimates is access concentrator technology, which provides the benefits of DSL without the conventional technical and economic constraints.