Serum Ig concentration at 24 hours and birth weight were also compared by means of simple linear regression analysis.
What does C24 stand for?
C24 stands for Concentration at 24 Hours (also seen as C24 h)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- CPU State 2 (partial-sleep power-down mode, computing)
- Croc 2 (game)
- Schedule II Controlled Substance (USA)
- Command and Control Functional Capabilities Board
- Command and Control Junction node
- an offensive form of command and control warfare (US DoD)
- a defensive form of command and control warfare (US DoD)
- Command and Control Information Exchange
- Century 21 Real Estate
- Control for 25 Days (research test group)
- Couch to 5k (running)
- Colonic Adenocarcinoma 26
- Cysteine Residue at Position 280
- Call to Action
- COPA (Cirrus Owners and Pilots Association) to Airventure (aviation)
- Customer to Administration
- Synergetic Excellence (C2A1 Group, Costa Mesa, CA)
- Command and Control Automated Data Processing/WWMCCS (Pentagon renovation project)
- Command & Control Automated System