RELATIVES, friends and comrades in arms have paid their final farewells to Lance Corporal Tommy Brown, 25, the latest Scot to lose his life in Afghanisatan.
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Comrades In Arms (gaming clan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CIA
We have 544 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Compass Insurance Agency (Jacksonville, NC)
- Compassion in Action (various organizations)
- Completely Insane Anteaters (University of California Irvine athletics)
- Complex Interface Adapter (Commodore)
- Comprehensive Individual Assessment
- Computer Industry Almanac, Inc.
- Computer Information Advisors
- Computer Information Agency
- Computer Interface Adapter
- Computer-Integrated Agriculture
- Concrete Institute of Australia
- Confederazione Italiana Agricoltori (Rome, Italy)
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (information security)
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Authenticity
- Conseillers en Informatique d'Affaires
- Conservation in Action (various organizations)
- Construction Industry Accounts (accounting software)
- Consumer Information Act
- Consumer Intentions and Actions (various organizations)
- Containment Isolation Actuation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those who died of disease or were killed in battle were usually buried beside their comrades in arms, regardless of their sex.