A 14,336-core, 28TB SGI Altix ICE system, acquired by state of New Mexico for the New Mexico Computing Applications Center.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Computing Applications Center (New Mexico)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAC
We have 909 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Applications Co., Ltd. (various locations)
- Computer Asset Controller
- Computer-Aided Characterization
- Computer-Aided Construction
- Computer-Aided Cost/Classification
- Computer-Assisted Cartography
- Computer-Assisted Coding
- Computer-Assisted Composition
- Computers across the Curriculum (also seen as CATC; George Fox University; Newberg, OR)
- Computing Accreditation Commission (ABET)
- Concord Automation and Controls
- Concrete Arch Culvert (civil engineering)
- Conditional Acceptance Certificate
- Conference Advisory Committee
- Conformity Assessment Certificate
- Connection Acceptance Control
- Connection Address Control
- Connection Admission Control (Asynchronous Transfer Mode)
- Connection Asset Customer
- Connection Assurance Check
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of the top 50 supercomputers worldwide, 40 percent are running on SUSE Linux Enterprise, including the top three -- IBM* eServer Blue Gene at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, IBM eServer BlueGene/P (JUGENE) at the Juelich Research Center and SGI* Altix 8200 at the New Mexico Computing Applications Center.
3 is a 14,336-core, 28TB SGI Altix ICE system acquired by state of New Mexico for the New Mexico Computing Applications Center.