A real-time computerized monitoring system named SCADA now tracks the county's water systems and is accessible both in the plant and remotely from secure locations.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Computerized Monitoring System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Composites Machines Systèmes (French industrial tool distributor)
- Compound Mitre Saw
- Comprehensive Medical Solutions (Florida)
- Compressed Media Solutions
- Computational Materials Science
- Computational Molecular Science
- Computer Mail Services, Inc.
- Computer Management System (Unisys)
- Computer/Mathematical Sciences (various universities)
- Computerized Medical Systems, Inc.
- Computing & Management Sciences
- Computing and Media Services
- COMSEC Material System
- Concept Mécano Soudure (French construction company)
- Concerned Member State (mutual recognition procedure for registration of medicines)
- Condensed Matter Science
- Condition Monitoring System
- Conference and Meeting Services (various organizations)
- Conference Management Software
- Conference Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
COLUMN: REGIONAL DIGEST Computer tracks critical care patients LEOMINSTER - UMass Memorial Medical Center - HealthAlliance Hospital has implemented a computerized monitoring system designed to support patients admitted to the hospital's Critical Care Unit.
Many molders already using the computerized monitoring systems agree with Hansen's assessment.
LEOMINSTER - HealthAlliance Hospital has implemented a state-of-the-art computerized monitoring system designed to support patients admitted to the hospital's Critical Care Unit.