What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Computerized Medical Systems, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Composite Multiplex Signal
- Composites Machines Systèmes (French industrial tool distributor)
- Compound Mitre Saw
- Comprehensive Medical Solutions (Florida)
- Compressed Media Solutions
- Computational Materials Science
- Computational Molecular Science
- Computer Mail Services, Inc.
- Computer Management System (Unisys)
- Computer/Mathematical Sciences (various universities)
- Computerized Monitoring System
- Computing & Management Sciences
- Computing and Media Services
- COMSEC Material System
- Concept Mécano Soudure (French construction company)
- Concerned Member State (mutual recognition procedure for registration of medicines)
- Condensed Matter Science
- Condition Monitoring System
- Conference and Meeting Services (various organizations)
- Conference Management Software