a leading developer of Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) has undergone a complete rebranding with new company and product logos, packaging, and new marketing materials.
What does CMMS stand for?
CMMS stands for Computerized Maintenance Management Software
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMMS
We have 60 other meanings of CMMS in our Acronym Attic
- Core Model Minimum Requirement (US Marine Corps)
- Chinese Medicinal Material Research Centre (Hong Kong)
- Cellular Microcell/Microsystem Requirements Document (communications)
- Cryptic Masons Medical Research Foundation (University of Indiana)
- Command Mode Rejection Ratio
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Center for Multilingual Multicultural Studies
- Central Maine Morning Sentinel
- Centre for Mechanics of Micro-Systems
- Comprehensive Military Medical Surveillance
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (aka Computer Maintenance Mangement System)
- Conceptual Model of the Mission Space
- Conference Manuscript Management System (software; International Federation of Automatic Control)
- Corps Materiel Management System
- College of Medicine and Medical Sciences of the Arabian Gulf University (Bahrain)
- Common Material Management System (Ford suppliers)
- Christian Medical Ministry of South Alabama
- Chinese Mini-Mental Status Examination (psychiatry)
- Computational and Mathematical Methods in Science and Engineering
- Constrained Minimum Mean Square Error
Samples in periodicals archive:
And while computerized maintenance management software might undoubtedly make sense for facility managers, property managers often want something more integrative, meeting more than just maintenance needs.
a leading developer of computerized maintenance management software (CMMS), has hired Signalfire, LLC, as their exclusive brand & marketing agency.