These days Carter owns and manages Rocket Color in Oklahoma City, a computer-to-plate design and print shop.
What does C2P stand for?
C2P stands for Computer-to-Plate (printing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C2P
We have 13 other meanings of C2P in our Acronym Attic
- Climate of the 20th Century (Hadley Centre; UK)
- Command and Control Office Information Exchange (US Navy)
- Command and Control On-the-Move
- Command & Control On-The-Move
- Chunky to Planar (computer format conversion)
- Circuit To Packet (Lucent)
- Command & Control Processor
- Command and Control Protection (US DoD)
- Command Chain Protocol (cybersecurity)
- Community to People (micro credit)
- Concept to Production
- Construction-to-Permanent (home purchase financing)
- Consumer to Producer
- Contract to Permanent
- Central Counties Partnership for Power
- Command & Control Proponency Branch Assessment
- Command and Control Personal Computer
- Command and Control for the PC-Combat Net Radio (US DoD)
- Census 2000 Publicity Office (US Census Bureau)
- Commitment to Quality
Samples in periodicals archive:
This process is pretty much the same for most publishers, whether they use computer-to-plate or older conventional methods for magazine design.