In his new position, Grinbergs will play a vital role in Alegent Health's system-wide efforts to implement sweeping changes in information systems technology, tie will lead the implementation of new technology that directly impacts physicians and the way they practice medicine, including the implementation of the electronic medical record and computer-assisted physician order entry.
What does CAPOE stand for?
CAPOE stands for Computer-Assisted Physician Order Entry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAPOE
- Complaints against Police Office
- Contract & Assistance Purchase Order
- Civil Affairs, Psychological Operations Command (Army)
- Communities Against Post Office Closures (UK-based campaign group)
- Community Action Partnership of Orange County (Garden Grove, CA)
- Computer-Assisted Practice of Cardiology
- Computer-Assisted Processing Of Cardiograms
- Controlled Access Program Oversight Committee (US CIA)
- Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command (Airborne)
- Civilian Aerial Port of Entry
- Computer Aided Personal Online Interview
- Center for Applied Public Opinion Research (Franklin Pierce University; Rindge, NH)
- Christian Anti-Poverty Online Resource
- California Adult Performance Outcome Survey (mental health)
- Cargo Performance Overview System
- Cerebellar Ataxia, Areflexia, Pes Cavus, Optic Atrophy, and Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Chemistry and Production of Smoke (study; Brazil)
- Cabin Air Pressure Outflow Valve (aviation)
- Chemistry and Physics on Wheels (University of Nebraska at Omaha; Omaha, NE)
- Coalition of Australian Participating Organisations of Women (est. 1992; Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)