These are the applications that create designs and definitions, and analyze data, including CAD/CAM for mechanical designs, electronic design automation (EDA) for electronics, computer-aided software engineering, and computer-aided engineering (CAE).
What does CASE stand for?
CASE stands for Computer-Aided Software Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CASE
We have 234 other meanings of CASE in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Association of School Executives
- Combined Arms Synthetic Experiment
- Common Application Service Elements
- Common Automated System Execution
- Community Awareness Safety Education
- Compressed Air System
- Computer Applications and Software Engineering
- Computer Assisted Systems Engineering
- Computer Automated Software/System Engineering
- Computer Automated Support Equipment
- Computer-Aided System Engineering
- Computer-Assisted Software Engineering
- Computer-Assisted Structural Engineering
- Conceptually Accurate Signed English
- Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (IEEE)
- Conformity Assessment System Evaluation
- Connected, Autonomous, Shared, Electric (vehicles)
- Consumers Association of Singapore (nonprofit consumer protection agency)
- Continuing Automotive Service Education (various organizations)
- Controlled Airspace Synthetic Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bronfein, "the first pure object-oriented software to come to the commercial marketplace, and NeighborWare's HealthObjects is the first object-oriented computer-aided software engineering tool designed specifically for the healthcare industry.
Ann Arbor, MI) uses the label "information authoring tools" for applications ranging from mechanical and electronic CAD, to computer-aided software engineering (CASE), to technical publishing (such as the office suites running on your computer).
Data authoring tools, including computer development tools such as computer-aided software engineering and enterprise application integration], mechanical CAD, and similar tools applicable to the user organization.