The new workstation is targeted at customers who use compute-intensive applications such as digital content creation (DCC), computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided engineering (CAE), and scientific and visualization software.
What does CAE stand for?
CAE stands for Computer-Aided Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CAE
We have 241 other meanings of CAE in our Acronym Attic
- Comissão de Assuntos Econômicos (Portuguese: Economic Affairs Committee; Brazil)
- Command Acquisition Executives
- Commander Allied Forces Europe
- Commissariat À l'Energie Atomique (French: Atomic Energy Commission)
- Committee on Atomic Energy (various locations)
- Common Application Environment (X/Open)
- Communauté d'Agglomération d'Evreux (French: Agglomeration Community of Evreux; Evreux, France)
- Component Acquisition Executive
- Compressed Air Engine
- Computer Aided Education
- Computer-Aided Exchange (Sprint)
- Computer-Aided Exercise
- Computer-Assisted Education
- Computer-Assisted Engineering
- Computer-Assisted Exposure
- Confocal Annular Elliptic
- Congreso de Aiesec En España (Spanish)
- Conjecture, Analysis, Evaluate
- Conseil d'Analyse Économique (French: Economic Analysis Council)
- Conseil des Affaires Étrangères (French: Foreign Affairs Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the utilization of computer-aided design (CAD) tools have helped propel product development, and while computer-aided engineering [CAE] tools have accelerated the achievement of viability For those products designed with CAD, the people at UGS (Maryland Heights, MO) think that a problem area remains.
The specialized analytical computer-aided engineering (CAE) and computer-aided design (CAD) productivity generated from these systems aids in the concept, development, production, maintenance and support of existing and future Sikorsky rotorcraft.