The data will be contributed to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), part of the National Library of Medicine (NLM), and the Computer-Aided Drug Design (CADD) Group of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) at the National Institutes of Health.
What does CADD stand for?
CADD stands for Computer-Aided Drug Design
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CADD
We have 26 other meanings of CADD in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Aided Design in Control Systems
- Cercle d'Auto Promotion pour le Développement Durable (French: Self-Promotion Circle for Sustainable Development; Benin)
- Collectif Associatif pour un Développement Durable (French: Collective Association for Sustainable Development)
- Combat Air Delivery Division
- Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate
- Communauté d'Agglomération du Drouais (French: Agglomeration Community of Dreaux; Dreaux, France)
- Complex Add
- Computer-Aided Design & Drafting
- Computer-Aided Design Development
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design
- Computerized Ambulatory Drug Delivery
- Customer Acquisition Due Diligence (banking)
- Channel-Aided Decision-Directed Delay-Locked Loop
- Coastal Area District Development Authority (est. 1976; Georgia)
- Computer-Aided Design & Design Automation
- Center for ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) Awareness (Canada)
- Central Alabama Disc Dog Club
- Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities Epidemiology (Johns Hopkins )
- Centre for the Analysis and Dissemination of Demonstrated Energy Technologies
- Close Air Defence Detachment Trainer (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scientists began their quest using three-dimensional crystallography and computer-aided drug design to filter over one million potential compounds to about 100 that merited further research.