What does CADTS stand for?
CADTS stands for Computer-Aided Design and Test Sciences (Semiconductor Research Corporation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CADTS
- Competence Analysis & Development Tool
- Computer Aided Drafting Technology
- Control Application Development Tool
- Critical Area Driving Tour
- Child/Adolescent Day Treatment Attachment (Wisconsin health care)
- Canadian Association of Drug Treatment Courts
- Connecticut Anxiety and Depression Treatment Center (Farmington, CT)
- Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Comité pour l'Annulation de la Dette du Tiers Monde (French: Committee for the Abolition of the Third World Debt)
- Central Allbreeds Dog Training School (New Zealand)
- Contamination Avoidance Detector Test Suite (project; US DoD)
- Campaign Against Depleted Uranium (UK)
- Channel Access Data Unit
- Chilalo Agricultural Development Unit (Ethiopia)
- Control And Display Unit
- Controller And Data Unit
- Creative ASCII Drawing Utility by Ian
- Cardiovascular Associates of the Delaware Valley (Haddon Heights, NJ)
- Center against Domestic Violence (Brooklyn, NY)
- Child and Adolescent Development