com)-- Career Step, an online school offering career-focused education, has launched an updated version of its Computer Technician training program.
What does CT stand for?
CT stands for Computer Technician
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CT
We have 163 other meanings of CT in our Acronym Attic
- Communist Terrorists (British Malayan Conflict)
- Community Title (Australia)
- Compact Tension (metallurgy)
- Comparison Text
- Compatibility Technology
- Compensation Theorem
- Compensatory Time
- Competition Tribunal (Canada)
- Complementary Therapy
- Computed Tomography (imaging technique)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He contacts computer technician Tony Ricci threw his writings on the computer screen directing him where to go to help people in need.
Hearing such frustration has inspired students, computer technicians, and even doctors to set up shop.
Community Computer Technicians is a community business founded to provide ICT services to the voluntary sector and the public.
Training 'One of the beauties of our computer technician training is that you need no previous experience.