As Mercury Interactive Corporation's XRunner reaches its end of life, ICS continues to enhance Replay Xcessory and provides an alternative to customers who still require a testing environment to seamlessly test their pre-existing and new X Window and Motif applications," said Tim Hok, Replay Xcessory Product Manager of Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Computer Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Compressor Systems, Inc. (Midland, Texas)
- Compton Scatter Imaging
- CompuServe, Inc.
- Computer & Structures, Inc. (Berkeley, California)
- Computer Security and Investigation
- Computer Security Institute
- Computer Security Instructions (AT&T)
- Computer Services Inc.
- Computer Services Industry (IBM)
- Computer Society of India
- Computer Standards and Interfaces (journal)
- Computer Supported Instruction
- Computer Systems Installation
- Computer Systems Integration
- Computers & Structures, Inc
- Computers & Structures, Inc.
- Computers and Structures, Inc.
- Con-Serv Industries, Inc. (waste disposal; Sterling, VA)
- Concept Systems, Inc.
- Concours de Saut International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Horne, director of brokerage services, represented the landlord in a 6,497 SF lease for JDR Computer Solutions, Inc.