THEMES AND SUGGESTED TOPICS Coatings Technology * Low-VOC Coatings * Low-Energy Cure Systems * Crosslinking Technology * Functional Coatings Color and Special Effects * Color and Appearance * Decorative Coatings Performance * Corrosion * Durability Processing * Compact Processes * Productivity Enhancers * Computer Simulation Technology Applications * Substrate Effects * Crossover Technologies * Coating Technology to Enable Lightweight Substrate Materials IMPORTANT DEADLINES Abstracts for the Transportation Conference must be submitted by March 30, 2012.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Computer Simulation Technology (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 570 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Support Team (USAF)
- Community Security Trust (Jewish defense group in UK)
- Community Support Team
- Compagnie Sucrière du Tchad (French: Chad Sugar Company; Chad)
- Competency to Stand Trial (jurisprudence)
- Competitively Sensitive Technology
- Computer Science and Technology
- Computer Science Tripos (University of Cambridge)
- Computer Security Team (various organizations)
- Computer Service Technician
- Computer Systems Technology
- Computing:Software Technology (course)
- Concentrated Solar Thermal
- Condensate Storage Tank
- Configuration and Service Tracker
- Confined Space Training
- Connected Speech Test
- Consensus Service Termination
- Consolidated Service Test (IBM mainframes software management)
- Constable (police/rank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By conducting extensive crash tests at its indoor omni-directional Real World Crash Test Facility, applying advanced computer simulation technology, and leading the way with the introduction of motorcycle rider test dummies, Honda has gathered and analyzed a wide array of data on the behavior of motorcycles during collisions.
Several suppliers are working with computer simulation technology or other finite-element analysis software to develop a process model for molds with bimetallic components.
Why you should care: Unlike remote computer simulation technology, the VE-LAB allows for fully interactive control of actual system hardware.
Training on the Cheap United Endeavor exercises are held twice a year as a way to train commanders with new, computer simulation technology "for less than one tenth of the cost" of field maneuvers, according to Air Force Lt.
Guo, Crane Valves, explained how computer simulation technology can help foundries reach the goal of "making parts right the first time.