Derek Taylor has spent the past forty years in the software and computer services industry.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Computer Services Industry (IBM)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Componenti e Sistemi per Impianti (Associazione; Italian)
- Composites pour le Sanitaire et l'Industrie (French: Composites for Health and Industry)
- Compressor Systems, Inc. (Midland, Texas)
- Compton Scatter Imaging
- CompuServe, Inc.
- Computer & Structures, Inc. (Berkeley, California)
- Computer Security and Investigation
- Computer Security Institute
- Computer Security Instructions (AT&T)
- Computer Services Inc.
- Computer Society of India
- Computer Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Computer Standards and Interfaces (journal)
- Computer Supported Instruction
- Computer Systems Installation
- Computer Systems Integration
- Computers & Structures, Inc
- Computers & Structures, Inc.
- Computers and Structures, Inc.
- Con-Serv Industries, Inc. (waste disposal; Sterling, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: MARK SOLOMONS BRITAIN'S computer services industry is worth pounds 32billion a year, a report revealed yesterday.
Severe deceleration occurred in the computer services industry partly because companies outside of computer services hired many more computer professionals as their own employees.
Skills shortages elsewhere in the computer services industry have not affected ITnet.