According to the Web site of Computer Services Corporation, the maker of Colossus, 13 of the top 20 U.
What does CSC stand for?
CSC stands for Computer Services Corporation (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSC
We have 1101 other meanings of CSC in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Skills Certificate
- Computational Sensors Corporation
- Computer Science and Communication (various schools)
- Computer Science Conference
- Computer Science Course (education)
- Computer Sciences Canada, Ltd.
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Computer Security Center
- Computer Security Coordinator
- Computer Service Center (AMSEC)
- Computer Set Control
- Computer Setups and Consulting
- Computer Software College (India)
- Computer Software Component
- Computer Software Configuration
- Computer Support Center (various schools)
- Computer Systems Colloquium
- Computer Systems Command
- Computing Services Centre (University of Malta)
- Concrete Steel Cylinder
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its Corporate Realty Group (CRG) division, located in Houston, serves the needs of corporations nationwide, including McGraw Hill, Coopers & Lybrand, Computer Services Corporation and Houston Industries.
Reston, VA, until its recent acquisition by Computer Services Corporation (CSC), Inc.
POSCO contacted Advanced Computer Services Corporation (ACS) for the design, implementation and deployment of an Oracle ERP system.
Over the past 3 years, Nichols Research has made several strategic acquisitions and investments in the healthcare industry including the acquisition of Conway Computer Group, the acquisition of Computer Services Corporation, a 19.
Horgen, Chief Executive Officer of Nichols Research Corporation (NRC) announced today that NRC acquired Computer Services Corporation based in Birmingham, Alabama.
In MN005, United HealthCare Corporation To Manage Care For United Mine Workers Of America Combined Fund Beneficiaries, which moved earlier today, we are advised by the company that the second paragraph, last line should read, "administered through a subcontract with Computer Sciences Corporation," rather than "administered through a subcontract with Computer Services Corporation.
Horgen, Chief Executive Officer of Nichols Research Corporation (NRC) announced today that NRC signed a letter of intent to acquire Computer Services Corporation based in Birmingham, Ala.