Computer service technicians, meanwhile, install, maintain and repair systems and equipment, and IT support technicians help find and correct software and hardware problems.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Computer Service Technician
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CST
We have 569 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Subtest
- Communications Support Team (USAF)
- Community Security Trust (Jewish defense group in UK)
- Community Support Team
- Compagnie Sucrière du Tchad (French: Chad Sugar Company; Chad)
- Competency to Stand Trial (jurisprudence)
- Competitively Sensitive Technology
- Computer Science and Technology
- Computer Science Tripos (University of Cambridge)
- Computer Security Team (various organizations)
- Computer Simulation Technology (various locations)
- Computer Systems Technology
- Computing:Software Technology (course)
- Concentrated Solar Thermal
- Condensate Storage Tank
- Configuration and Service Tracker
- Confined Space Training
- Connected Speech Test
- Consensus Service Termination
- Consolidated Service Test (IBM mainframes software management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two hours into a telephone call with a computer service technician and after sharing a bunch of information on my particular glitch and his attempting a number of possible fixes, he was about to end his shift and I had a meeting to attend.
3 The Computer Technology Industry Association's Network+ certification exam was developed as an industry-wide method of certifying the competency of computer service technicians in the basics of computer networking.