CMP said that "combining CMP's current portfolio of Computer Security Institute (CSI), 'Secure Enterprise' magazine and the Security Pipeline website with Black Hat will position CMP as the strongest platform in the computer security media market.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Computer Security Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Compliance Sampling Inspection
- Compliance Services International (est. 1988; Lakewood, WA)
- Compliance Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Componenti e Sistemi per Impianti (Associazione; Italian)
- Composites pour le Sanitaire et l'Industrie (French: Composites for Health and Industry)
- Compressor Systems, Inc. (Midland, Texas)
- Compton Scatter Imaging
- CompuServe, Inc.
- Computer & Structures, Inc. (Berkeley, California)
- Computer Security and Investigation
- Computer Security Instructions (AT&T)
- Computer Services Inc.
- Computer Services Industry (IBM)
- Computer Society of India
- Computer Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Computer Standards and Interfaces (journal)
- Computer Supported Instruction
- Computer Systems Installation
- Computer Systems Integration
- Computers & Structures, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Computer Security Institute, these worms and bugs generated a total cost of $49.
WHEN THE COMPUTER Security Institute asked the question, "Which of the following types of electronic attack or misuse has your organization detected within the last 12 months?
But there is much more illegal and unauthorized activity going on in cyberspace than corporations may admit to their clients, business partners, stockholders, and law enforcement, says Patrice Rapalus, director of the Computer Security Institute, which prepared the survey with the FBI's Computer Intrusion Squad in San Francisco.
The Computer Security Institute survey included responses from 643 computer security experts in U.