William Youmans is a freshman at Florida A&M University, majoring in computer science and engineering.
What does CS&E stand for?
CS&E stands for Computer Science and Engineering (university department)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CS&E
- Cycles Shift
- Missionaries of St. Charles, Scalabrinians (religious order)
- Orthochlorobenzalmalononitrile (tear gas)
- Superconducting Cyclotron
- Circle Surround II (6.1 surround sound by SRS Labs)
- Component Services Member Advisory Group (Project Management Institute)
- Combat System Principal for Safety
- Chappell, Smith & Associates Aviation Insurance
- Cyber Security and Communications
- Clinical Safety and Epidemiology
- Computer Systems & Information Technology
- Conventions, Sports and Leisure
- Customer Service & Logistics
- Customer Service & Operations
- Certified Sales & Operations Planning (course; various organizations)
- Competitive Sourcing & Privatization
- Concurrency Specification and Programming
- Codes, Standards and Regulations
- Complex Systems and Real Time Computational Intelligence
- Communications Software and Services (IEEE COMSOC)