With CS4Qatar for Women, we want to help students understand what computer science is," said Saquib Razak, assistant teaching professor of computer science.
What does CPSC stand for?
CPSC stands for Computer Science (course)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPSC
We have 81 other meanings of CPSC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Psychology and Social Change
- Central Pacific Ski Club (San Luis Obispo, California)
- Central Penn Saab Club (car club; est. 1985)
- Centre for Promotion of Social Concerns (India)
- Cerebral Palsy Support Foundation of Canada (est. 2004)
- Certified Professional Sheet Metal Contractor (Florida Roofing, Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Contractors Association, Inc.)
- Certified Professional Soil Classifier
- Chemical Processing Safety Committee
- Civilian Public Service Camp (World War II)
- Colombo Plan Staff College (regional center)
- Computer Services Center
- Consumer Product Safety Commission (US)
- Contingency Planning Support Capability
- Center for Political Studies and Comparative Analysis (Bucharest, Romania; think tank; est. 1992)
- Chocolate Pointed Siamese Cat Club (UK; est. 1954)
- Center for Public Service and Community Engagement (Indiana State University)
- Cooper Power Systems Components & Power Equipment
- Child Protective Services Central Registry
- Canadian Port State Control System (Transport Canada)
- Cambridge Public School District (Cambridge, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Improving High School Computer Science Education, recently released from the Computer Science Teachers Association, found what many people already suspect: Countries that once looked to the U.
The discipline of Computer Science has matured so recently that, often in the same department, the faculty are from several intellectual generations and several disciplines.
In this catalog, the University of Westminister's School of Computer Science provides information for persons interested in attaining a computer science education at their school.