With CS4Qatar for Women, we want to help students understand what computer science is," said Saquib Razak, assistant teaching professor of computer science.
What does CMPT stand for?
CMPT stands for Computer Science (course)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMPT
We have 14 other meanings of CMPT in our Acronym Attic
- Compare String Word (computer assembly language)
- Centre for Marine and Petroleum Technology (UK)
- Certified Manual Physical Therapist (North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy)
- Clinical Microbiology Proficiency Testing (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Clube Manager Portugal
- Common Mode Power Transfer
- Composite Technology
- Consequence Management Planning Team (US DoD)
- Conventional Marine Propulsion Training
- Commercial Mortgage Pass Through Certificates
- Certified Master Pet Tech Instructor
- Central Maine Power Tool Racing Association
- Consolidated Municipal Property Tax Relief Act (New Jersey municipal formula aid)
- Certified Military Physical Training Specialist
- Civil Money Penalty Tracking System (Medicare)
- Conventional Marine Propulsion Training Steering Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Improving High School Computer Science Education, recently released from the Computer Science Teachers Association, found what many people already suspect: Countries that once looked to the U.
The discipline of Computer Science has matured so recently that, often in the same department, the faculty are from several intellectual generations and several disciplines.
In this catalog, the University of Westminister's School of Computer Science provides information for persons interested in attaining a computer science education at their school.