Wozniak said he fell in love with computer programming language at first sight and decided he would be an engineer for life.
What does CPL stand for?
CPL stands for Computer Programming Language
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CPL
We have 808 other meanings of CPL in our Acronym Attic
- Comparative Planetology Laboratory
- Comparative Price Level
- Complementary Pass Logic
- Compliance (OSHA)
- Compliance Pipeline Newsletter
- Composites des Pays de Loire (French composites company)
- Comprehensive Personal Liability (insurance)
- Computational Physics Laboratory (various locations)
- Computer Program Library
- Concealed Pistol License
- Confinement Protection Limit
- Confirmation-Packet Loss
- Conforming Products List
- Congenital Pulmonary Lymphangiectasia
- Consolidated Procurement Directive
- Constant Phased Limiting Amplifier
- Content Policy Language (Symantec)
- Contention Period Length
- Continuing Professional Learning (University of Saskatchewan; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
73 This introductory guide to Scala provides intermediate level programmers with detailed discussion of the core features of this popular computer programming language.
73 This introductory guide to Visual Basic 2010 provides step-by-step instructions for beginning programmers in this popular Microsoft computer programming language.
The processing of admitted episode data typically involves running the data through a series of 50 to 60 computer programs, all of which are written in SAS[R] computer programming language.
A pioneer in the field, she was one of the first programmers of the Harvard Mark I computer, and she developed the first compiler for a computer programming language.
They solved seven of a given eight programming problems using algorithms and computer programming languages.