It represents power to amplify our human proclivities for both creativity and destructiveness," noted famed inventor and futurist Ray Kurzweil at the end of William Van Winkle's first interview for Computer Power User magazine (www.
What does CPU stand for?
CPU stands for Computer Power User (magazine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPU
We have 210 other meanings of CPU in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Pharmacokinetic Unit
- Collective Protection Unit
- Columbia Pacific University
- Commonwealth Press Union (UK)
- Communications Processor Unit
- Communist Party of Ukraine
- Community for Pittsburgh Ultimate
- Competition Promotion Unit
- Comprehensive Plan Update (various locations)
- Computer Parts USA (Texas)
- Computer Processing Unit
- Computer Processor Unit
- Condensate Polishing Unit (water treatment)
- Conférence des Présidents d'Université (French: Conference of University Presidents)
- Constantine the Philosopher University (Slovakia)
- Contract Postal Unit (US Post Office station)
- Contribution Per Unit
- Contrôle de Production en Usine (French: Factory Production Control)
- Corporate Policy Unit (various locations)
- Corporate Procurement Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Computer Power User Magazine, a recent survey conducted by Harris Interactive and sponsored by storage company Maxtor found that nearly a third of computer users described their content as "priceless.
Sandhills Publishing (Lincoln, NE), the producer of Smart Computing and related directories, has begun the publication of Computer Power User (CPU) magazine with a December issue.