All computer numerical control (CNC) equipment has been relocated and additional capital purchases are planned.
What does CNC stand for?
CNC stands for Computer Numerical Control (manufacturing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CNC
We have 317 other meanings of CNC in our Acronym Attic
- Communication and Network Consulting AG (Munich)
- Communications Network Control
- Community Newspaper Company (various locations)
- Community Nutrition Center (Bangladesh)
- Compagnie Nouvelle des Conteneurs (French transport company)
- Complemented Natural Code (coding theory)
- Complex Number Calculator
- Comprehensive Neuroscience Center (various locations)
- Computer Network Consultants (various locations)
- Computer Numeric Code
- Computer Numerically Controlled
- Computerized Numerically Controlled
- Concerned Citizen Party
- Condensation Nuclei Counter
- Confederación Nacional Campesina (Spanish: National Peasant Confederation, Mexico)
- Confédération Nationale de la Construction (French: National Confederation of Construction; Belgium)
- Confédération Nationale des Cadres (French: National Confederation of Executives; Belgium)
- Configurable Network Computing
- Congreso Nacional de Canarias (National Congress of the Canary Islands; separatist group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Quick Vision family of computer numerical control (CNC) vision measuring systems is up to 3 times faster than previous models.
Oxnard, CA, a leading manufacturer of computer numerical control (CNC) machine tools.
The proposed agreement would offer jobs at the Deere plant to students from the community college's computer numerical control machining program.
Louis aircraft manufacturing facility, McDonnell-Douglas reduced its economic order quantity by linking what had been 100 individual computer numerical control machine tool cells to a single production-scheduling computer.