The skills trained during these two courses and during the Basic Computer Network Operations Planners' Course make up the core foundation of what we believe 255S will do for commanders in the field.
What does CNO stand for?
CNO stands for Computer Network Operation(s)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CNO
We have 66 other meanings of CNO in our Acronym Attic
- Christian in Name Only
- Clean, Neat, Organized
- Club Nautique de l'Ouest (French: Nautical Club of the West)
- Coconut Oil
- Collaborative Networked Organization (virtual enterprise)
- Collège National d'Occlusodontologie (French: National College of Occlusodontology)
- College of Nurses of Ontario
- Com/Net/Org (GTLDs)
- Comité de Normalisation Obligataire (French: Bondholder Committee for Standardization)
- Community Nutrition Organizer (Bangladesh)
- Constructora Norberto Odebrecht (Brazilian real estate company)
- Couples Night Out
- Cyanate (form of cyanide)
- Chief of Naval Operations, Space and Electronic Combat Division
- Canadian National Organization for the International Telecommunication Union
- California Narcotics Officers Association
- Conseil National de l'Ordre des Architectes (French: National Council of the Order of Architects; Algeria)
- Consiglio Nazionale Ordine Assistenti Sociali (Italian: National Order of Social Order Assistants; Rome, Italy)
- Coordination Nationale des Opérateurs en Alphabétisation du Senegal (French: National Coordination of Operators in Literacy of Senegal)
- Chronic Non-Obstructive Bronchitis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningID=1016132) Cryptanalytic Computer Network Operations Development Program .
In "Assessing the Computer Network Operations Threat of Foreign Countries," chapter 8, Dorothy E.
Such operations include computer network operations and activities to operate and defend the Global Information Grid.
He picked his major Wednesday - computer network operations.
Fred Harper, a key analyst for the TRADOC Capabilities Manager Computer Network Operations Electronic Warfare Division at Fort Leavenworth, Kan.
51 Cyberspace has empowered individuals and small groups of non-state actors to do many things, including executing sophisticated computer network operations that were previously only the domain of state intelligence agencies.