This construction conforms to the theory of DoD's three-tier hierarchy for computer network defense service providers, but not as well to the implementation of that hierarchy.
What does CND stand for?
CND stands for Computer Network Defense
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CND
We have 102 other meanings of CND in our Acronym Attic
- Check Node Decoder
- Chief of Naval Development
- China News Digest
- Chronic Neuroimmune Disease
- Circum-Nuclear Disk
- Command and Decision
- Commission on Narcotic Drugs
- Committee of National Defence (Poland)
- Community and Neighbourhood Development Unit (Toronto, Canada)
- Comprehensive Network Database (Sprint)
- Congregation of Notre Dame (religious order)
- Conseil National de la Danse (French: National Council of Dance)
- Conselho Nacional do Desporto (Portuguese: National Sports Council)
- Constanta, Romania - Kogalniceanu (Airport Code)
- Contrôle Non Destructif (French: Non Destructive Technique)
- Controlli Non Distruttivi (Italian: Non-Destructive Testing)
- Cooperating Network Device
- Could Not Duplicate
- Council of National Defense (US government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cyber Range, which replicates Global Information Grid (GIG) characteristics, supports IA, computer network defense (CND), and other DoD cyber requirements derived from the strategy for net-centricity and the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI) of 2008, which mandated the creation of a dedicated test bed to increase the security of DoD networks and expand cyber education within the department.
European Conference on Computer Network Defense (4th: 2008: Dublin, Ireland) Computer Society Press 2008 48 pages $166.