For example, a Hanford computer model simulates the retrieval and treatment of radioactive waste held in underground tanks and provides information used to project costs and schedules.
What does COMO(T) stand for?
COMO(T) stands for Computer Model (Test)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Commander, Northern Army Group, Central Europe
- Commander, Nuclear Weapons Training Group, Pacific
- Colonels Management Office (US DoD)
- Columbia, Missouri
- Combat Oriented Maintenance Organization
- Computer Model
- Consistently Overcoming Maintenance Obstacles (filtration systems; Janesville, WI)
- Georgia Council of Media Organizations (conference)
- Air Defense Computer Modeling System
- Commander, Ocean Submarine Area
- Commander, Oceanographic System, Atlantic
- Commander, Oceanographic System, Pacific
- Council of Medical Officers of Health (Canada)
- Council of Ontario Medical Officers of Health (Canada)
- Coalition of Michigan Organizations of Nursing
- Coastal Ocean Modeling and Observation Program (Rutgers University Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences; New Brunswick, NJ)
- Condensed Matter and Optical Physics
- Commander Operational Development Force
- Combined Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hemami and a colleague, Laura Humphrey, designed a computer model of a body and foot which assigned four different sections to represent different parts of the foot, while assigning the body one section.
This conclusion is based on improvements in computer models that can now "produce satisfactory simulations of the current climate.
Through the use of computer models and the application of careful statistical analyses of air and absentee data from actual buildings, it becomes possible to make a compelling case for improving indoor air quality (IAQ).
The computer model simulates the activity of a brain region called the RA nucleus which helps control a bird's voice.
Predictions generated by computer models have formed the basis for many claims that the Earth is warming.