The need for new distributed shared memory models is being driven by the inability of computer main memory development to keep pace with huge increases in processor performance.
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Computer Main Memory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Commission for Marine Meteorology (WMO)
- Common Meta-Model (computing)
- Common Modular Missile
- Communauté Métropolitaine de Montréal
- Communication Media Module (Cisco)
- Compagnie Marseillaise des Métaux (French metal trading company)
- Component Maintenance Manual
- Composants Mobilier Métallique (French: Metal Furniture Components)
- Composite Memory Modules
- Computational Molecular Modeling
- Computer Measuring Machine
- Computerized Maintenance Management (job)
- Computerized Measuring Machine
- Condition Monitored Maintenance (NASA)
- Configuration Management Manual
- Configuration Management Method (UK project management)
- Conflict Management and Mitigation (USAID)
- Conformal Mapping Method (geometry)
- Congregation of Marian Hill Missionaries (religious order)
- Congress of Molecular Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Applications for the high-speed DRAMs include computer main memory, digital television, facsimile machines, and solid state replacements for magnetic disks used in computer systems.
The two companies will also work together to jointly develop application specific flash memory products with densities comparable to DRAM for mass storage or computer main memory applications.
SLDRAMs provide high performance solutions for computer main memory by enabling bus data rates from 400 to 800 megahertz.
New products in design that the company expects to sample to customers in the quarter ending July 31, 1997 include a CAT34WC02 family of serial EEPROMs targeted at personal computer main memory modules.
Unlike other niche high-performance memory alternatives, the SLDRAM is targeted at computer main memory.
25 micron effective) CB-C9 cell-based library and cores, and the 16 Megabit Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) used in computer main memory.
Wednesday announced the intent to produce 16 Megabit Synchronous DRAMs designed specifically for use in personal computer main memory applications.