PADC is a service offered by DHS's Federal Computer Incident Response Center (FedCIRC) that provides federal agencies with information on trusted, authenticated patches for their specific technologies without charge.
What does CIRC stand for?
CIRC stands for Computer Incident Response Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIRC
We have 46 other meanings of CIRC in our Acronym Attic
- Civitan International Research Center (University of Alabama at Birmingham)
- Climate Impacts Research Centre
- Código do Imposto Sobre o Rendimento das Pessoas Colectivas (Portuguese income tax code)
- Collectif d'Information et de Recherche Cannabique
- Colorado Immigration Rights Coalition
- Commercial-Industrial Realty Council
- Community Informatics Resource Center
- Community Information and Referral Centre
- Community Information Resource Center
- Computer Incident Response Capability
- Computer Information and Resource Center (now defunct GWU division)
- Computer Integrated Road Construction
- Conflict of Interest in Research Committee
- Cooperative Integrated Reading and Composition
- Cornell Institute for Research on Children
- Corporate & Industrial Restructuring Corporation (Pakistan)
- Cross Interleave Reed-Solomon Code (used on CDs)
- Cultural Industries Research Centre
- Curtin Indigenous Research Centre
- Cytokeratin-Positive Interstitial Reticulum Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Computer Incident Response Center (FedCIRC) has released a paper addressing defensive maneuvers against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.